Monday, April 6, 2009

He's driving me crazy!

The Hub is getting on my nerves. Seriously. I am sitting here minding my own biznass, checking out some blogs, getting my Facebook and Myspace updates and he wont.shut.up.
I repeat, HE WONT SHUT UP. He has yesterday's newspaper and is going through them. THE COUPONS to be exact. Looking at every single item asking me if I use it. Did i mention, EVERY SINGLE COUPON, he asks me if I use 'this or that'?! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sure, we should buy those fish sticks that are a buck off. WE DONT EAT THEM, but, hey, if Im gonna save a buck, might outta try em.......
He says he's just trying to save us some cashola. And while I think thats real sweet, IF WE DONT NORMALLY USE IT, WHY BUY IT JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN SAVE A QUARTER???!!!
I dont like the word "COUPON"...especially when you hear granny calling them a "CUE-PUN"..JEEZ, I'm from Oklahoma, its a "COOOOO-PON".
Ok, I think its time for me to take my pms'ing tail to the bathtub and on to bed. Maybe he can take his coupons, go to the store and buy those fishsticks for him and the kids for supper........

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, maybe you should get to the bathtub. Stat. I can understand how annoying that could be, but it's also really sweet.

    Give him a break, hardass, he's just trying to help! HAHAHAHA

    Oh, and I'm totally with ya about the word coupon.

    ReplyDelete