Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BLAH

Its been a while, huh?! Well, i had nothing better to do today than STAY HOME WITH LITTLE GIRL, who not only has ONE PINK EYE, but TWO!!! Loverly. Thought I better make the most of my time at home, doing nuf-fing and take a little vacay through blog land!
I am almost Hannah Montana'd out today. If I have to hear one more episode, I MAY GO POSTAL!
I got a really funny phone call this morning at 730am from a friend of mine laughing at what her 7 yr old (who also happens to be Little Girls BFF)......so Friends LG says to Friend, "Mom, DH(ME!) is going to have a baby!!" To which Friend says, "No, I dont think so....
" and Friends LG is just insistant on ME HAVING A BABY. Dear Sweet 7lb baby Jesus in a Manger.....
Finally Friends Little Girl says APRIL FOOLS MOMMY!!! ISNT THAT FUNNY?!?!?!!!!
Why ME?! Why'd she have to pick on me??!! Its not like she doesnt have like 10 aunts she could have picked on. Nooooooooooooooooooo, she has to pick on ME. Hopefully the conversation that happened at their house STAYED at their house!! Oh and did I mention the call was AT 730 AM ON A DAY I DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE LITTLE GIRL TO SCHOOL?!! ;)

2 comments: