Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My poor neighbor

Yeah, so, its taken me a few days to even be able to say this, much less write this. I'm pretty sure my neighbor next door saw me stark raving nekkid on Saturday. Yep, the poor fella....I'm sure his eyes are still burning 3 days later.
And so you say, "Dawned, what on earth were you doing for your neighbor to see you sans clothes".....and my reply is simply......I was home alone with Little Girl...she was sacked out on the couch...I took a shower, walked into the kitchen to get clothes out of the dryer....what did it hurt?? Its my house, I can walk around in the buff if I so choose. I normally just don't choose to. So any way, I turn around from the dryer to see NEIGHBOR and NEIGHBORS GRANDKIDS playing in their backyard in the rain. WHO THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS plays outside in the rain?!! Straight shot into my kitchen.......there is no way neighbor COULDNT have seen me. Yeah, the doof Im married to had left the BLINDS WIDE OPEN. So, its kinda his fault. Yeah, definately kinda his fault.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my good gracious. My worst nightmare.

    I mean, someone seeing my nekkid. Not seeing you nekkid. Although that would be uncomfortable, it's not my worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete